Lynn Van Norman… an industry leader in Pain-Relief Massage.
The name Lynn Van Norman is synonymous with the highest level of medical massage. Her heart’s focus is relieving pain for those who are suffering.
Acute pain from injuries, surgeries, and trauma. Relief from swelling. Enhanced joint mobility. Relief that immediately leads to a better quality of life.
Lynn has earned a reputation for friendly, honest, quality massage therapies. She specializes in coaxing your body back into balance with the Berry Method®.
Why the Berry Method®? Because it is so effective. Lynn amazes clients with how quickly their pain is relieved. Her techniques will rejuvenate your body and restore better health.
Lynn Van Norman’s expertise makes her a leader in medical massage. A licensed massage therapist, she is also a member of:
- The Oregon Pain Society.
- National Teaching Association.
- Institute of Integral Health.
She continues research to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques. You will benefit from the best, most effective methods available.
Her background is extensive and intensive:
- She is one the few still practicing who studied with Lauren Berry, PT.
- Lynn studied 9 years with him.
- 9 years study with Alain Gehin, Osteopath, of France
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Structural analysis
- Body Mind Integration
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute
- Teaching Certification through numerous institutes.
- Lynn works closely with leading chiropractors. She improves the lives of their patients.
- Over 40 years experience with her hands on over 62,985 clients.
To learn more about her therapies visit here.
Guru for medical massage. Lynn is a sought-after CE educator…
She shares her knowledge in:
- Lymphatic Massage
- Knee Injury Work
- Pain Assessment
- Shoulder Injury Work
- Pelvis massage
- Wrist & Hand Injury
- Visceral Massage
- Hip Massage
- Foot & Ankle Injury
- Body Mechanics and Postural Balancing
For CE students, she is the “Yoda” of the massage industry. Come and learn the magic at the side of a master. Learn more about her CE training here.
Visit here to join a CE class.
Licensed Massage Therapist, AMBP, NCBTMB, NCTMB, Cranial Manipulation. Double registered CE Provider
- Oregon Pain Society,
- Associated Bodyworks and Massage Professionals,
- Oregon Massage Technicians Association,
- Institute of Integral Health,
- Western Massage Association
For more what her patients say about her visit Testimonials
Learn more about the uniqueness of the Berry Method®